- Soak your feet in a warm bath with Epsom salts
- After the soak, pat your feet dry with a clean towel and moisturize with a hydrating lotion and coco butter.
- Continue this process daily until your corn has softened.
- After its softened and not painful, try gently rubbing the corn with the pumice stone.
- If the corn is between the toes , use an emery board also known as a nail file, to rub them.
- Repeat these steps until your corn has disappeared , which may take a few weeks.
Use these tips to make your hair shiny and healthy. Comment your favourite tip in the comment section. Please share this article
Join in our email list to receive our beauty tips